[IP] Anyone like to meet?

Pumpers and Friends,
   After having a very bad summer and fall, I have gotten the ok from my doctors to travel again. So does anyone like to meet around the 21 to the  24 of Nov in the St.Paul, MN area. It will be a short trip for me just coming from Omaha, Ne but it will be nice to take a short roadtrip. I have had my j-tube removed and am back on real food. I will be trying visiting the pump makers in MN. It would be great if I can meet with some IP'ers too. So if you have the time please drop me a note about where and when we can meet. So............