Re: [IP] Has anyone tried "splenda" sweetener?

  We've been using Splenda for months now.  And this product was such a huge
success here in the states that they, the company in Canada, quickly ran out
of it so it is currently in back order (according to the manager at our local
commisarry where I do most of my grocery shopping.)  Even my husband, who
HATES articificial sweetners tried it and was totally surprised.  And this
stuff you can actually cook with and it won't have that ucky after taste like
the other sweetners.

mom to Joshua