Re: [IP] Jared's law

Of course, the other way to look at it is, we do have something.  I remember the
days when there was no sugar free soda to drink.  You went out to eat and had
water.  Sometimes Mom made me Kool Aid without any sugar in it, but restaurants
and machines had NO sugar free drinks in them.  I remember how excited I was
when the first sugar free soda pop came out -- and it was really bad tasting in
the beginning.

Judi in MI
See my pictures at
updated 8/22/01