Re: [IP] Scuba diving

I would suggest that if you are scuba diving to disconnect. Think about it?? Should you really have a pump of any type delivering a basal rate of insulin at 35-100 feet below surface.
Get real, can you expect any pump to work under those conditions. They arent tested for that, and if anyting goes wrong, will you blame the pump company.
If My daugher does that, should I also expect a car to climb a building, and when it doesnt should I sue the company??
Man, you have to use your head sometimes.