[IP] soft setter

My son who has been on the H-tron for 9 months went to the Doc last week to be
connected to a cgms.  The doc used a soft-setter for inserting the sensor.  He
thought that was neat.  Right now he uses Emla cream for inserting his
tenders.  Will the soft setter work for his tenders?  money wise it would be a
lot cheaper.
     Off the subject he has been jumping on the trampoline with his pump on.
He kept getting systems alarms 07 so I called Disetronic rep.  tooo much
static was the answer.  So now we disconnect.  Or maybe we will try fabric
softener sheets.
    Mother of a 12 year old pumper, learning something new everyday