Re: [IP] Has anyone tried "splenda" sweetener?

I only use splenda unless I'm at a restuarant, then I get unsweetened tea
and use my own splenda. Best sweetener I've used. My family also cooks with
it and uses splenda sweetened products, incl. Diet RC cola. Yummy stuff, no
aftertaste and my sugar-loving southern family even likes it and uses it. I
do not get migraines from using it and those in my family who are aspartame
sensitive have no reaction. It's also called Sucralose and can be found in
Atkins diet products and Slim Jones soft drinks (available only in Canada
and rarely found in the US unfortunately). It's definately worth finding at
your supermarket or ordering online and at least *trying*.

IDDM of unknown Type since 1984
Pumping since 2/7/00