Re: [IP] Comparison of Lifescan One Touch Ultra to One Touch Profile

James Handsfield wrote:
>it's inappropriate to compare one meter against another for accuracy and
>precision.

...except, IMHO, to identify those of unacceptable accuracy, per my 1991
experience.

That experience forced me to conclude that only my own cross-testing could
demonstrate that a meter was acceptably accurate for my own use, a
"wheat-from-chaff" validation that accounts for the way I use the meter and
the variation in my own technique.

regards, Andy