Re: [IP] Comparison of Lifescan One Touch Ultra to One Touch Profile

James Handsfield wrote:
>it's inappropriate to compare one meter against another for accuracy and

...except, IMHO, to identify those of unacceptable accuracy, per my 1991

That experience forced me to conclude that only my own cross-testing could
demonstrate that a meter was acceptably accurate for my own use, a
"wheat-from-chaff" validation that accounts for the way I use the meter and
the variation in my own technique.

regards, Andy