Re: [IP] Site Problems

Marilyn Michael wrote:

<<My highly unscientific theory is that when you have a new site, it takes
some time for the insulin to make its way through a new "field" of epidermis
and create a "stream" to the best place to work on the pancreas.>>

Just a thought, would it help to inject in the new site with a syringe some
saline to start the absorption process?

I'm also experiencing this scenario of going high after a change, I'm
already leaving old sites in place for couple hours, priming 1.0 units for
my silhouettes, and still having problems.

Do I make sense?

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels email @ redacted
Friends With Diabetes - For Jewish people with Diabetes
Join our discussion list at