Re: [IP] Comparison of Lifescan One Touch Ultra to One Touch Profile

Andrew Aronoff <email @ redacted> wrote:

<<A measurement on one will be close to a measurement on
the other. Results on my Ultra are slightly less than those on my Profile>>

I also saw a major advantage in accuracy with the ultra.  When I checked
twice on the Ultra a few seconds apart, it gave the exact same number.  I
never saw such a consistency.
My Ultra also shows 25 mgdl lower than my Glucometer Elite  XL, (in the
range of 100-200).

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels email @ redacted
Friends With Diabetes - For Jewish people with Diabetes
Join our discussion list at