[IP] Has anyone tried "splenda" sweetener?

 I was told by a fellow pumper today about this artifical sweetener called
"splenda" and I went on there web page but I would like to know if any one
else has tried it?
I get headaches that put me in the hospital from diet soda and things made
Equal and sweet-n-low. So I use sugar and drink regular soda but I would like
to be able to save those carbs for food.

                                          will be pumping soon