Re: [IP] Jared's law

In a message dated 11/10/01 2:10:14 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I get really tired of seeing six
sections for regular soda and only one section for one type of diet cola in
every soda machine I see. >>

As someone else already mentioned, it's called free enterprise. Hey, I'd love
to have six diet selections and one regular, but that's not realistic. If
most of the country were diabetic, this would happen. But most of the country
is not and therefore buys regular soda. This is a battle that will most
definitely be lost if you try to fight it. I suggest saving your energy for
other pursuits.
dxed 9/92, hopefully pumping soon