[IPn] first full week is done

The first full week of the Fall pledge drive is complete. We've
raised $997 so far which is pretty good. There still remains another
$25 to go to complete the match on the $100 challenge from our member
in Colorado --- so get with it people :-))

There are also several Medisense Precision Xtra's waiting for new
owners, all you have to do is make a continuing pledge of $10 or more
per month and one of these puppys is on its way to you. Think about
it, $10 buck is now about the price of a movie ticket (no popcorn
either) or a couple of video rentals. If you can afford it, it is a
good way to get a new meter and help support your favorite on-line
charity at the same time.

I'm not fond of pledge drives and I'd like to see this one wrapped up
by Thanksgiving if possible. We still have $5000 to raise in the
remaining few weeks so please consider now as a GOOD time to make a
contribution to Insulin Pumpers. 379 of our forum members have
contributed to the support of Insulin Pumpers over the last 12
months, making well over 700 individual donations. How about the
other 3000+ of you helping out as well. If you are financially able
and feel you receive benefit or enjoyment from the IP group then help
support YOUR forum by making a donation today, large or small.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022