[IP] Problem with Set Change

Hey all,

I did my first set change today with saline.  I had a small problem though.
I went by the checklist that is in the MiniMed workbook and everything
seemed to go ok.  I just noticed a problem.  When I went to the prime
screen, after I had filled the reservoir, it didn't update to show that I
had 100 units (give or take) in there.

Do I need to prime out anything that's left in there before I add the new
res.?  I just got a low res warning and I can plainly see that there's
plenty of saline left in there.  I don't get it.

I'm heading into the Anytime room to hang out a while if anyone wants to

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted