Re: [IP] Jared's law

>Hey, I'm with him!!!  I'm tired of there never being anything but diet
>cola -- which tastes awful. I'd much rather have diet 7up, ginger-ale,
>Pepsi-one, rootbeer or orange.

I agree too!  I hate not having as much choice as everyone else.

This whole discussion got me thinking, though.  Would something like this be
covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act or other State access

Maybe to some it might seem frivolous, but I get really tired of seeing six
sections for regular soda and only one section for one type of diet cola in
every soda machine I see.  Not to mention getting bored with the same old
thing all the time.

Uh oh, you got Jenn thinkin'.  Time to break out the crayons and start
writing some letters.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424