[IP] Good news!

Hi all,
 Back with an update after Cassidy's  endo appt.
1. her A1c was 6.8... WOW! I about fell off my chair!

2. No arguement about starting to pump, she'll have a 2 day trial to see if
she'll wear a pump  in about a  month.
??????Did aliens take over our always resistent about the pump CDE and

3. Cassidy is on Lantus in anticipation of her pump start or if she will not
wear the pump she'll continue on Lantus. No more force feeding! YAHOO!!!!!
She does have a fit about the sting when it is injected though.

Just had to share, now we just need to fine tune the Lantus dose at night.So
we are extra sleepy at the Dillman house(but it is worth it!)  I was so ready
for an arguement at her appt. that they shocked me when they told us well lets
go to Lantus in anticipation of Cassidy starting pumping.  They have 500
patients with diabetes 150 on pumps( we hope to make that 151) and 100 on
Lantus. They are trying to switch everyone to Lantus and are very impressed
with the results they are seeing in their patients.
Better run, my 11:30 haircut appt will walk in before I know it and I'll still
be on the computer,
Have a great day ,
Jodi and Dennis
Parents to Cassidy age 4 dx 4/00 on Lantus in anticipation of her pump