[IP] Re: Jared's law

In a message dated 11/9/01 7:42:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Jared told me tonight that he wants us all to work on passing a law so that
> when they have a cola machine, right next to it they have to have a diet
> cola machine because he is tired of only having one button for diet and it
> is always sold out. Ha, he is such a trip sometimes.

I agree!!
I've often been frustrated with one diet choice and it's invariably a diet
I want diet choices!!
I know some pumpers go ahead and drink regular pop but I just don't like
the taste of it any more.

Faith and ?? my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here