Re: [IP] How does body fat effect insulin infusion?

> > I have more fat on my rear end (upper
> > buttock,really)and the sets don't work at all
> there.
> Have you tried the 12mm Rapids from Disetronic

Thanks for your reply George,
I haven't tried the 12mm, but I tried the bent needle
in those same sites and they didn't work either. I'm
using the 6mm Rapids now and I'm afraid the 12mm would
be too big for my small frame. I would be like a
shiskebob skewered on those things!

Do You Yahoo!?
Find a job, post your resume.