Re: [IP] I took control of training

  An the reason you have to wait is....wait?????  Are you older than 18?  Are
you comfortable with the knowlegde about not only your body and diabetes but
the workings of the pump?  Do you feel this lady has some kind of insight
into the situation that you don't have?   WHY WAIT!  Yes I'm screaming
because I don't like being treated some some jack-ass that doesn't know sqat.
 And I would think you wouldn't like being treated like that either.  This
lady is deciding for you what is best for you and she isn't even your
mommy!!!!  So WHY???  Don't give her the control.  Show up to your class
atleast on the pump with saline if not insulin.  Show her you will NOT be
treated like some child with no brain!

Sorry folks, I get tired of all the BS.

mom to Joshua

and still VERY VERY tired!!!!!