Re: [IP] How does body fat effect insulin infusion?

I have more fat on my rear end (upper
buttock,really)and the sets don't work at all there.
Nothing, nada. Sugars go straight to 400. And I use
the metal sets, so no bent cannula involved. I've
tried different sets there over the past few months to
no avail. That's a big ol' YMMV
Catherine