Re: [IP] Problems!! (Sorry - this is long!)

When I need a new prescription (I have to get a new one each year), I type out
exactly how the Rx has to be written.  I then fax it to the doctor and she
writes it that way.  I haven't had any problem since I started doing that.  If
she wants to give me a new medicine, I tell her how to write it out and she does
it that way so I don't have trouble with the mail order.

Judi in MI
See my pictures at
updated 8/22/01