RE: [IP] Site Change Question

>Thanks, Roselea, I knew that one of these days, (nights) it would catch-up
>with me.  Most of the time I change my sites before bed and have never had a
>problem, and I knew I wasn't suppose to change at night, it just seemed to
>always fall that way..but....cant say that anymore.  :)

This has happened to most of us, Rhonda.  Stuff happens and it's not always
perfect.  And I know it's not always possible to change out in the morning
(at least it's not for me), but I always try to make sure I have at least 2
hours before bed so that I can make sure that things appear to be working
ok before I turn in.  YMMV.  :o)