Re: [IP] am bolus

>You asked if anyone boluses 1 unit in the morning
>before breakfast.
>I bolus as soon as I wake up - 1.0 unit if I am above
>100, .5 if I am below 100.  This is because morning
>coffee makes my BG rise.

I basically do the same thing, but for me, the rise in the morning has
nothing to do with coffee, since I don't drink it.  I go high whether I eat
or not, I call it the "Peasant Syndrome"... I come from a long line of
peasants who went out in the fields to work in the morning before breakfast
and they needed a boost of glucose to work before eating.  ;o)  YMMV.