Re: [IP] am bolus (and bolus times)

>You asked if anyone boluses 1 unit in the morning
>before breakfast.

I will be doing something similar to this.  I started on saline Wednesday,
and my CDE told me to do the correction and the meal bolus at the same time.
  She said I won't have to do the two-hour post blood check, unless I feel I
need to.  Works for me.

Anyone else do that?

Also, I'm wondering about bolusing pre-meal.  Breakfast I think will be ok,
but what if I calculate my carbs and bolus for them, but don't eat
everything?  (Been known to happen frequently with me.)  Does anyone bolus
*after* you've eaten or while you've eaten?  Does it change anything about
how you bolus?

I'm gonna talk to the CDE about it when I start on insulin next Wed., but
thought I get some ideas first.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424