Re: [IP] medical/dental insurance Q's, and choosing docs

fun fun fun. Am going through this since we moved in August.  First of all for docs be sure and check the list on the IP site - it is constantly being updated and someone may have recommended someone good.

I started searching the web and found that there were clinics that had docs pics, bios etc up on the web. so at least I could get some feel.  Also the AMA site has doc listings.  They will list pretty much everybody - but to get past basic info they have to be members - but if they are they often include a personal statement. So there are resources out there.

As for the dental - my new company just switched to them as well - it looks good.... but I guess we will both see.  Actually I found out my new doc's wife is a dentist with an office just around the corner from my apt (wish his office was....) so I am hoping that she is on the plan.

good luck!

Linda & Dax