Re: [IP] Endo in Little Rock - was Palm Pilots

On 9 Nov 01, at 11:35, email @ redacted wrote:

> Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks.
> Also does anyone in the Little Rock area have an endo that they use whom
> they like?  Please let me know.  Thanks and have a wonderful, beautiful.
> gorgeous day today!  Jackie P

Well, it's rainy in Dallas right now, but at:

I found there was a listing in the 722 Zip Code area.  Don't know
anything personally about it, but you might write to the person who
listed him.  You can look up the real email address in the Profiles
section or simply delete the "-nospam.com" from the listed address: