[IP] I took control of training

  I wanted to let everyone know that I called the training place today and
asked again about taking 2 classes on one day and starting the pump sooner
then Dec. 5th She gave me a big run around about needing to know everything
about being a diabetic and the steps of going on the pump.She said that I had
to take the classes in order and one a week. Well I stood my ground and said
that I have had the pump in my house for well over a month and I think I know
enough about the pump and my body to start on the pump before the classes.I
told her I would go to the class on Monday night the 12th and on the 19th I
would take 2 classes back to back and then I could start the pump on Monday
the 26th.At first she was not going to let me do this but  I told her that I
thought my doctor wanted me on the pump for better health sooner and that I
was going to start pumping on the 26th of this month with or with out her
classes. She got upset but she agreed to my terms. Told me to re-read the
manule before the class on the 19th and right down any questions I have. I do
not like the fact that I have to wait until then but because of the holidays
I have to wait.
  Not what I wanted but better then what they offered.