[IP] Re: How does body fat effect insulin infusion?

 > I've noticed that when I changed my site today, I went from great
absorbtion to
 > pretty bad absorbtion - and the new site is nowhere near a prior site.
There is
 > a lot more body fat in the new site though. Has anyone observed any
 > between sites in terms of how much body fat is in the way of the insulin
as it
 > enters the body?
 > - -Jeanette

Yes.  I had found that I got better absorption in my tusch than my belly
using rapids.  My CDE suggested that I use tenders and stay on my
belly.  The tenders go deeper and beneath the fat and so work better and
more consistently, for me.  YMMV

Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.
Given a choice between two theories, take the one which is funnier.
  - Blore's Razor