Re: [IP] Problems!! (Sorry - this is long!)

Hi Debra, did you say that your new Endo. is far away?  I would try calling
them and explaining the situation to them.  They know more about what life
is like with Diabetes and what we need (as far as supplies) to live than a
GP.  I really think they should be able to help you.  The Dr. I worked for
was so kind and helpful.  They usually give the supplies out to newly DX
patients, but this is a situation that warrants some free samples.  It
doesn't cost the Dr.'s anything.

Give it a try!  Good luck to you!