[IP] non-payment for Animas...

Hi Deanna,
    The reason I don't have to pay for the insulin pump is because I have
Medicaid, and they are paying 100%. They are even paying 100% for the pump
supplies. Utah has been wonderful in helping me out with things. I have been
very blessed. Sometimes I get fed up, but I am ever grateful for this grate
state and country.
    Take care!

Light as a feather and quieter than snow, your angel flits and flurries
through your life, engaged in all your concerns.