[IP] short term disability insurance?

Do you have short term disability insurance?  It would cost me anywhere from
$40 - 60 a month to get it... and I would get about $800-1200 monthly
(depending on what I choose of course).  Is it worth it?  As someone with
dm, I worry about something happening and having to be out of work.  I
accumulate 1 sick day a month, and I have 2.5 weeks of vacation time, so
it's not like I don't have any time to take.  I have no comlplications to
worry about yet, and I don't plan on being pregnant for another 2-3 years
(the plan covers pregnancy, so I'd like to have it then).  Would you get it?