[IP] Palm Pilots

A while back there was some lengthy discussions and info on the Palm Pilots.
I am now in the market for one and with so many choices, I am at a loss.
Someone on this web site, I believe, said she could help me order the right
one with programs etc.
I don't foresee me using it for much else than daily appts. and the
calorie-kings for carbs and of course, logging immediately what I am eating
and bolusing.
I hope I am making sense here.  I just do not understand all I know about it.

Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks.
Also does anyone in the Little Rock area have an endo that they use whom they
like?  Please let me know.
Thanks and have a wonderful, beautiful. gorgeous day today!  Jackie P