Ann wrote:

 Is there anyone out there that does sleep through an entire night?

Ann, This is probably one of the best reasons I love my pump.  I hardly ever
miss a full night of sleep.   Unless my husband stays up too late racing
NASCAR with his friend on the computer and is too noisy when he comes to
bed. ha!
Once you get the basals correct, you will be set.