Re: [IP] Problems!! (Sorry - this is long!)

That is VERY frustrating!  I am surprised your Dr.'s office didn't offer to
give you any insulin.  I have said this before - I used to work for an Endo.
in NM and I will tell you that drug reps keep their cabinets and
refrigerator stocked full of products.  I am sure your Endo. or PCP have
some insulin to help you out in the interim.  I would call them (whichever
Dr. you choose) and ask them for 4 bottles to tide you over for a month to
get you through this mess.  After all, aren't they the one who wrote out the
RX wrong?  In the Dr.'s defense, I was a Med. Asst. and sometimes we were
the ones who wrote out the RX to save the Doc time and they just signed it.
Obviously, it was an oversite for everyone involved.  Kudos to you for
making sure your RX was written correctly!

Good luck!

Jenie Harrison
Plano, TX