[IP] Daily site changes - Dr. Recommended

HELP! Has anyone out there in pumping land had
problems with sites not lasting more then 36 hours?

My daughter Hannah (age 7) has been pumping since
March of this year. For the past 3-4 months we've been
having a problem keeping her blood sugar levels below
250/300 36 hours into a new site.

We stuck with a site change every 2 days, but now her
Endo is saying we should do site changes every day. This seems a little
extreme to me. Any suggestions on working around this?
If we have to do it we will, but it's a major downer
to pumping. Every 2 days has been a bit of a chore at
times, I can't imagine how we're going to handle every

Currently she is on the MiniMed 508 using Soft-set
Micro infusion sets with Humalog. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Michael Herdeen