Re: [IP] Problems!! (Sorry - this is long!)

What a pain in the !@#$%. I guess this is what it means to be "the captain of
your health care team" but doesn't it suck sometimes? I'm a stickler with
pharmacies. I will only use small independents now after getting fed up with
chains and their stupidity. Always a problem with their brains or the
insurance company. I've had prescriptions written wrong before too. That's
ridiculous. Hang in there and let these people know about their errors and
how much it has affected you. I always find it strange how we're told to keep
our stress down for BG control but the people in the same industry that
message comes from are a major contributor!
dxed IDDM 9/92, hopefully pumping soon