Re: [IP] Static electricity

Hello Pam,
I just had this problem for the 1st time about 1 month ago.  Geez did I
panic.  I bought 9 sets of those darn little batteries before I was convinced
that my pump had a problem.  Talk about static denial.  I had a regular case,
but promptly ordered the "new, static resistant" case.  I have heard that the
drier sheets that prevent static cling can help if you take a piece of those
and put it is the case as well.

Take care!