[IP] progress on Cherry...

Hi gang!
    Just thought that I would let you in on my progress with buying a new
    I hate to admit it, but since I cannot work, and am on disability, it is
actually helping me out. I am researching ways to be able to afford the
mortgage, and everything. My realtor is pointing me to some lenders that work
with disabled people. I am in contact with the Fannie Mae Foundation and a
place called Rural Development. So things look like they are going to work
out. If everything goes as planned I should be able to start looking for my
own place shortly after the first of the year. I am so excited.
    After I move, I am going to go to the elementary and start volunteering in
the library, helping children read. And I will also be able to devote more
time to my writing. (I write children's stories). And working in a school
library will certainly give me plenty of ideas for stories! :)
    I wouldn't be able to do any of this if it wasn't for my great medical
team. It wasn't until I moved out of the city that my diabetes has been so
under control. My doctor is absolutely stunned!
    Oh, I also have some other great news! I am getting my Animas pump
tomorrow! I will get the button training on it on Monday. I have to send my
current pump back to MiniMed, but oh well. At least I don't have to pay
anything on the Animas!
    Well, everybody take care!

"Sometimes we hear a soft voice, sending a message of hope and endurance.
Remember angels are messengers from a place far beyond our own. We do well
when we listen."