Re: [IP] Same Day Surgeries and the pump

Hi,the begining of October I had eye surgery and the
pump stayed on.  I cut my basal rate in half for the
surgery.  The nurses checked my sugar several times
afterward.  I think my highest sugar was 180.  When I
had my c section this past August that surgeon
prefered that I disconnect.  Again, after the baby was
born, we checked my sugar frequently.  That time I did
have an iv with a small amount of added insulin.  Hope
this helps.  Good Luck!

Ann-Marie, new mom of Lilly
--- "Francisco, Donna S (OKCCLA)"