Re: [IP] dual & square bolus help

this is the way i figure.  I would take 5units for 2
delicious pieces of pizza(60C)+ milk(15C) (1:15) but
sugars will be around 300 later so i figure i need
about 3 more units (1unit =60pt drop) to get to 120
later(if i take them when I eat I go low) so i just
spread 3 units out for the next 3 hours. It works
pretty good unless I get to eating the kids crusts. Go
figure!!!