RE: [IP] Question/possible suggestions?

Hi Laura:
Thx for writing back.

I already have basals set for pre dawn phen and the rises that happen when I
wake up.  I almost always get up at 6 AM even on w/e so I don't mess up b.g.
and when I test basals alone, I am fine.

The problem is after I eat breakfast that it spikes so high and it takes
forever to come back down.

My insulin doesn't start to peak on me until some 2-2 1/2 hrs after I take
it so square or dual waves are not good for me unless I eat high fat which I
don't do since I'm on a low fat diet.

I am also brittle and trying to stop the spikes in the morning as I feel
lousy until they start to come down.

Kathy B.