[IP] Re: my site is killing me!!

Hi Sue

I also had a bad experience with a site hurting. It really hurt when I
inserted the needle and for about an hour afterwards. Then the pain
gradually subsided. This was also in my mid-line abdomen, about 3 inches
below the naval. I also had no bruising and no blood and my blood sugars
were fine. Mine did not continue to hurt though so I left the set in for
three days. About 3 days after taking it out, I noticed a bulge right above
this spot. It is now about a month later and there is still that bulge with
a kind of indentation right below it where the needle had been. I would also
like to know what this is and if it will ever go away.