Re: [IP] Popcorn

>Pat Tennies <email @ redacted> wrote:
><<<This lady actually said that if I eat popcorn at a movie, that I have to
>bring the
>container home and fill it with popcorn and measure it so that next time I
>will know down to the last kernal!!!!  Give me a break - I think I can
>figure out how many cups with my half of brain! >>

Hmmm, I hate to tell this lady that I don't bolus much of anything for
popcorn unless I eat mass quantities of it.  If I eat a cup or 2 of popcorn
and bolus for the carbs I always go low.  Seems like popcorn has enough
fiber in it so I don't need to bolus for it.  I also do not bolus for green
vegetables, even though they have a carb count, but because of the fiber in
them, unless I eat mass quantities I don't need to bolus or even add them
in to my total carb count.  YMMV.