Subject: [IP] 3 weeks of pump training

In a message dated 11/06/2001 9:12:03 AM Hawaiian Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: [IP] 3 weeks of pump training

Hi, Pam... Good luck with classes! I had to fly to Honolulu where my endo is,
and met with him in the morning, then had my one class in the afternoon and I
was pumping the next day! It does help to go through the workbook (at the
first part) before you go. My class was one-on-one so it was pretty much
customized to what I already knew. Multiple classes would have driven me nuts
even if I could get it on this island without having to fly, much less drive
45 minutes like you! Again, good luck.

Lisa Nelms