[IP] Tower insurance bankrupt

Michael had mentioned that the unpaid hospital could not go after me
because my insurance company had went belly up.  I got a call from my
podiatrist who wanted to be paid for a bill a couple months old.  I always
remember signing forms when getting a new doctor that said that I was
responsible for any debt not paid by the HMO, so that I thought doctors
were separate and did have to be paid by me.  I checked with the Benefit
Consultant and learned that ALL HMO contracts in Nevada state that the
doctor can not go after the patient if not paid by the insurance.  No one
here really knew that until they actually looked at the contracts.

I probably misunderstood Michael statement, and now know that it covers
everything and not just the hospital.

Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.
He who fears he shall suffer already suffers what he fears.
  - Michael de Montaigne