Re: [IP] RE: idea spurred by "punching non diabetic" post

> Well, that's my two cents.  Any other additions?
> Corrections?

The only other (minor, minor whinges) I might add to
your very well thought out list are:

1)people assuming every new technological or
pharmaceutical breakthrough is a "cure". It's really
nice that my friends and family really care that our
lives with d are gradually getting better. But I do
spend a lot of time fielding questions about a "cure"
someone just read about, and then watching their eyes
glaze over in the thirty seconds it takes to explain
what they were actually reading about.

2)elderly relatives who constantly say that I do too
much "considering my condition". Obviously they lived
in a time when d was a death sentence, or at least a
condition in which you had to dramatically adapt your
lifestyle. But they don't believe me when I say that I
DO take care of myself. Any suggestions? Anybody else
experience this?

Do You Yahoo!?
Find a job, post your resume.