[IP] Popcorn

Pat Tennies <email @ redacted> wrote:

<<<This lady actually said that if I eat popcorn at a movie, that I have to
bring the
container home and fill it with popcorn and measure it so that next time I
will know down to the last kernal!!!!  Give me a break - I think I can
figure out how many cups with my half of brain! >>

There was a cute cartoon in "Diabetes interview" this month, with a picture
of 4 sizes containers of popcorn, they were labeled small, medium, large,

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels email @ redacted
Friends With Diabetes - For Jewish people with Diabetes
Join our discussion list at