[IPn] anybody there??

It is day 8 of the Fall pledge drive. We have an open challenge made
two days ago of $100 from a Northern California forum member for
which no matching pledges have been received. Belieive it or not,
Insulin Pumpers still has to pay the rent, utilities and all the
other expenses that go into providing this service for all of you.
Your contributions are vital to Insulin Pumpers and make up the bulk
of our budget.

I've done a little checking and found that the Medisense Precision
Xtra meter from Abbott retails for $149 although it is available for
as low as $90+ in some places. This is a real deal for those of you
that would consider making a continuing contribution to Insulin
Pumpers of $10 or more per month. There is a meter and a box of
strips waiting for the first 12 donors. Would you rather have CarTalk
coffee mugs ??  Just joking.....

Somehow we have to raise the needed funds for Insulin Pumpers. If you
would like to make a small contribution, please do. Every dollar you
donate is worth $2 because of the matching challange up to $100.
So whether you'd like to respond to the challenge and double your
bucks, or make a continuing contribution and receive a free meter and
a box of strips, do it today please.

Where to Contribute.
For single and recurring donations use the Insulin Pumpers donor page

For Challenges, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

OR, mail your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022