Re: [IP] idea spurred by "punching non diabetic" post

In a message dated 11/8/01 10:47:47 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< 4. With insulin, Type 1 diabetics can lead a normal life (Yeah, if you

consider what we have to do everyday to stay healthy "normal"). This one

irritates me because it seems to say "There is no need to try and find a

cure since diabetics can lead a normal life as it is"...what it really means

is that to the rest of the world we can "appear" to lead a normal life and

that makes the rest of the world feel good about it.* >>

Great idea, Shannon. This is my favorite.
dxed IDDM 9/92, hopefully pumping soon