> If any pumpers have any suggestions on the best way to wear the pump
> when jogging it would be greatly appreciated. I have been on the
> pump for 6 weeks and currently carry the pump in my hand when
> jogging

First order of business is to see what your insulin requirements are
during the jog. Knowing this you may find that the most likely place
to put the pump is probably the glove box of your car. Athletes that
participate in contact sports and many swimmers simply remove their
pumps and pre/post bolus as necessary to keep bg's in line.

I'm sure many good answers will also come from some of the marathon
runners that are on the list.