Re: [IP] Re: Low volume alert

I used to shoot the remaining insulin into an old bottle, if there was
enough left.  I woudl then use that bottle to refill my cartridge if I got
low before a sight change.  Now I change my sight every three days, but if
there is enough insulin left, I just wait and change the resevoir when I run
out.  There is no need to change the site and resevoir at the same time.